|MAY 18, 2023, THURSDAY|
|07:00-07:55||INTERACTIVE BREAKFAST SESSIONS|
|Ayhan Kuzu: TME: Tecnique
Julio Garcia-Aguilar: 'Watch and Wait Strategy' for rectal cancer patients
Feza Remzi: Treatment of ileal pouch-vaginal fistulas and perianal fistulas in IBD
Cem Terzi: Treatment of locally advanced rectal cancer
Bengi Gürses: Pelvic MRI for surgeons
Eduardo Londono Schimmer: Appendix tumors
|07:00-07:55||RESIDENT SCHOOL 2: Sezai Leventoğlu, Fahrettin Acar|
|HALL A||HALL B|
|08:00-08:25||SELECTED ORAL PRESENTATIONS 1
İskender Sayek, Dursun Buğra, Fahrettin Acar, Neriman Şengül, Çiğdem Arslan
|SELECTED VIDEO PRESENTATIONS 1
Tarık Akçal, Ethem Geçim, Ali Uzunköy, Ayça Gültekin, Wafi Attaallah
Chair: Neriman Şengül
|08:30-10:30 SESSION 9: COLON CANCER
Chairs: Mustafa Öncel, İlknur Bayraktar
• Treatment algorithms in ODS
Breaking news on colon cancer treatment
• Surgeon's view
• Oncologist's view
• Complete mesocolic excision: Is it the standard of care in colon cancer?
• Incidentally discovered appendiceal tumor: During or after an appendicectomy: What to do?
• Tumors located in the rectosigmoid, transverse colon, or flexure: Is there a consensus in the management?
• Discussion and case presentations
|09:00-10:30||SESSION 10: PELVIC FLOOR DISORDERS
Chairs: Türker Bulut, Çiğdem Arslan
• How I do it: Differential diagnosis in ODS
• LVMR and other rectopexy methods: For whom? Meet the expectations?
• Treatment of multi-compartment prolapse: In what order? How? Who?
• Pelvic rehabilitation
• Discussion and case presentations
|11:00-12:00||SESSION 11: STOMA
Chairs: Erhan Akgün, Bahri Çakabay
|SESSION 12: CANCER BIOLOGY
Chairs: Ethem Geçim, Bülent Karabulut
• Ideal stoma: Location? Type? How to perform?
• When and how to close ileostomy?
• When and how to close Hartmann's?
• Stoma complications and management
• Is liquid biopsy in colorectal cancer a new hope from screening to treatment?
• What are the ideal contents of a pathology report? Which prognostic factors should be included?
• Is 12 lymph nodes still a target? Prognostic significance of negative nodes
• Importance and significance of MSI for surgeons
|12:00-13:00||SATELLITE SYMPOSIUM 3||Lunch Break|
|13:00-14:00||Lunch Break||SATELLITE SYMPOSIUM 4|
|14:00-15:30||SESSION 13: MANAGEMENT OF METASTATIC COLORECTAL CANCER
Chairs: Mehmet Füzün, Ali Ekrem Ünal
|SESSION 14: COLORECTAL EMERGENCIES
Chairs: Eray Kara, İlyas Başkonuş
• Management of resectable liver metastasis
Multidisciplinary treatment modalities in unresectable metastatic disease:
• Current management of peritoneal metastasis
• Fournier's gangrene
• Colorectal trauma-foreign bodies
• Obstetric injuries
• Management of obstructed colorectal tumors: Stent? Surgery? Which surgery?
• Fecal peritonitis: Hartmann's management, anastomosis, mucous fistula, diversion
|15:30-16:30||VIDEO SESSION 2: PELVIC FLOOR AND PROCTOLOGY
Chairs: Levhi Akın, Ayça Gültekin
|ROUND TABLE 1: CAN WE FOLLOW ERAS PROTOCOLS IN COLORECTAL SURGERY?
Chairs: Ahmet Serdar Karaca, Cihangir Akyol
• Ventral mesh rectopexy: Technical details
• Rectovaginal fistula: Flap methods
• Rectocele: Perineal repair technics
• Sphincteropalsty technics
• Altemeier and Delorme: How I do it? Still relevant?
Eloy Espin Basany
İsmail Cem Eray
Ömer Faruk Özkan
|17:00-18:30||ROUND TABLE 2: COUNTRIES ARE DISCUSSING: EDUCATION, FELLOWSHIP, COLONOSCOPY, SCREENING, TREATMENT AND OUTCOMES
Chairs: Cem Terzi, Erman Aytaç
|SESSION 15: NUTRITION IN COLORECTAL SURGERY
Chairs: Selman Sökmen, Berke Manoğlu
• Screening, treatment methods, and impact on the outcome
• Colorectal surgery should be a sub-specialization!
• What are the standards for institutions providing a colorectal fellowship training program?
• Standardization and quality in assessment and evaluation
• Legal statute in Turkey (TUK representative)
• The importance of microbiota and nutrition in colorectal surgery
• Basics of nutrition: Patient assessment and product selection
• Preoperative and postoperative nutrition in colorectal surgery: How to manage?
• Nutrition in special conditions (IBD, enteroatmospheric fistula, short bowel syndrome)
• Discussion with cases
|18:30-20:00||TSCRS BOARD PLENARY SESSION|
Follow us on our social media accounts!
Our congress is approved by Ethical MedTech.