|MAY 19, 2023, FRIDAY|
|07:00-07:55||INTERACTIVE BREAKFAST SESSIONS|
|Eloy Espin Basany: Management guidelines for low anterior resection syndrome
Gabriela Möslein: Lynch Syndrome: Which test? When to operate? Which surgery?
Selman Sökmen: Lateral lymph node dissection for rectal cancer
April Camilla Roslani: Laser therapy for hemorrhoidal disease
Joseph Nunoo-Mensah: Stapled hemorrhoidopexy
Gurbankhan Muslomov: Turkiye and the Turki Republics: Collaboration in colorectal surgery
|07:00-07:55||RESIDENT SCHOOL 3: Sezai Leventoğlu, Fahrettin Acar|
|HALL A||HALL B|
|08:00-08:25||SELECTED ORAL PRESENTATIONS 2
Chairs: Emin Erkoçak, Levhi Akın, Metin Keskin, Tayfun Yoldaş, Mustafa Ateş
|SELECTED VIDEO PRESENTATIONS 2
Chairs: Neşet Köksal, Serdar Yüceyar, Yalçın Kekeç, Bülent Cavit Yüksel, Emre Sivrikoz
|08:30-10:30||SESSION 16: RECTAL CANCER: WATCH and WAIT
Chairs: Cem Terzi, Emre Balık
|SESSION 17: HEMORRHOIDAL DISEASE
Chairs: Sümer Yamaner, Pars Tunçyürek
• Watch and wait: Development of the concept and current evidences
• Assessment of clinical response with endoscopy and role of local excision
• Watch and wait: Role of MRI
• There is regrowth during follow-up: How to manage
• Traps and dangers in watch and wait
• Discussion with cases
• Hemorrhoidal disease: Diagnosis and conservative management
• Office procedures: For who?
• Is there any gold standard treatment? What does the literature say?
Which technique do I prefer? Why?
• Excisional technics and stapler hemorrhoidopexy
• Ligation of hemorrhoidal arteries, laser, and radiofrequency ablation
• Special technics in special conditions
• Treatment in recurrent/non-healing hemorrhoidal disease
|11:00-12:00||VIDEO SESSION 3: MALIGNANCY
Chairs: Murat Çakır, Bülent Cavit Yüksel
|SESSION 18: BENIGN ANORECTAL: COMPLICATIONS
Chairs: Serdar Yüceyar, Hovsep Hazar
• Right hemicolectomy: Technics
• MIS in splenic flexure and transverse colon tumors
• ISR and coloanal anastomosis: Technics
• Multi-visceral MIS for T4 tumor
• Lateral lymph node dissection
• Recurrence after fistula surgery/non-healing disease: Where do we fail?
• Complications after hemorrhoidal surgery (Stenosis, bleeding, and sepsis)
• Management of fecal incontinence after proctologic surgery
|12:00-13:00||SATELLITE SYMPOSIUM 5||Lunch Break|
|13:00-14:00||Lunch Break||SATELLITE SYMPOSIUM 6|
Chair: Necmettin Sökücü
Chair: Feza Karakayalı
• The role of the surgeon in society in HCCS diagnosis
• Transanal surgery: Why? When? How?
|14:30-15:30||SESSION 19: HEREDITARY COLORECTAL CANCER SYNDROMES
Chairs: Gabriela Möslein, Ayhan Kuzu
|14:30-16:00 SESSION 20: MEDICOLEGAL CASES: COURTROOM DRAMAS
Chairs: Erdinç Kamer, Neval Yılmaz
• Prophylactic surgery in HCCS
• Management of cancer in HCCS
• Chemoprevention and screening in HCCS
• Wh medical practice errors?
• What to do When court mail arrives
• Medical malpractice with real cases with Supreme Court decisions
|15:30-16:30||SESSION 21: PROCTOLOGY; OTHERS
Chairs: Mustafa Ali Korkut, Ali Ezer
|16:00-16:30 SESSION 22: SoMe and VIDEO PLATFORMS FOR SURGEONS: ETHICAL ISSUES
Chairs: İlker Sücüllü, Ersin Öztürk
• Medical treatment in anal fissure: Until when?
• Anal fissure: Surgical methods
• Pilonidal disease: Minimally invasive methods
• Pilonidal disease: Excisional methods and flap surgery
|17:00-18:30||SESSION 23: COLORECTAL CANCER CASE DISCUSSIONS
Chairs: Dursun Buğra, Ahmet Rencüzoğulları
|SESSION 24: BENIGN ANORECTAL DISEASES CASE DISCUSSIONS Chairs: Bülent Menteş, İsmail Cem Eray|
Mohammad Reza Keramati
Follow us on our social media accounts!
Our congress is approved by Ethical MedTech.