|MAY 20, 2023, SATURDAY|
|07:00-07:55||İSTANBUL 2 HALL
INTERACTIVE BREAKFAST SESSIONS
|Antonino Spinelli: How to do a better colorectal and coloanal anastomosis
Bülent Menteş: Proctological disease and ODS: How do I make a differential diagnosis?
Cem Terzi: Treatment of locally advanced rectal cancer
Mohammad Reza Keramati: Surgical techniques for pilonidal disease
Wim Ceelen: Dissection of recent randomized trials: Focusing on the methods and statistics
RESIDENT SCHOOL 4
Directors: Sezai Leventoğlu, Fahrettin Acar
• Approach, follow-up, surgery for colorectal polyps?
• Q & A
|08:00-10:00||SESSION 25: ANASTOMOTIC LEAK
Chairs: Okay Nazlı, Orçun Yalav
• Can I prevent it?
• How do I diagnose?
• Is surgery always the first and only treatment? Conservative methods
• Open abdomen treatment for anastomotic leaks
• Discussion with cases
|10:30-10:50||SESSION 26: TURKISH JOURNAL OF COLORECTAL DISEASES
Chairs: Ayça Gültekin, İlknur Erenler Bayraktar
• Editor's message
• The best publication of TJCD 2022
• The best publication from Turkey in Pubmed 2022
|10:50-12:00||VIDEO SESSION 4: OPEN SURGERY
Chairs: Mustafa Ali Korkut, Kenan Yusifzade
• Technical details of the tension-free pouch and redo pouch
• Anastomosis and stricturoplasty technics in Crohn's disease
• Total mesorectal excision
• Can't pull the colon down after low anterior resection: What to do?
• Cytoreductive surgery and HIPEC
Follow us on our social media accounts!
Our congress is approved by Ethical MedTech.